Italian designer Paola Navone has collaborated with Anthropologie to create a beautiful collection of bed linnen, cushions and furniture pieces. Paola emerged from the male-dominated design industry of the 1980s to become one of the first female pioneers of avant-garde style. In her collection, Navone brings the beauty and richness of India to life through beyond-bright hues, playful shapes and her signature unbridled spirit. This handmade duvet honors Navone’s signature aesthetic with the words good night printed in a geo-bold script atop soothing silk.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A BEACH COTTAGE ON FIRE ISLAND (NEAR NEW YORK)
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED