One more day to go until Christmas! On this day I like to prepare the Christmas table and go into our garden to find natural Christmas table decorations. These are beautiful, inexpensive and environmental friendly! I use ilex and branches from the bay leaf tree to create a centerpiece (just place the branches casually on the middle of the table and voila, you have a ‘center piece’) and I stick rosemary twigs with some natural rope on linen napkins. If you want more Christmas inspiration to get in the festive mood: I recently contributed to a post about Christmas decorations on Modern Rugs and this post is full of Christmas inspiration. You can find the post “How our favourite interior bloggers style their homes for Christmas” here. Have a wonderful Christmas!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU