Although the renovation of our home was finished months ago, we still have a long list of things to do. One of these things was to install the light fixture in our bedroom. Now this has been done I can finally post a picture of our bedroom. I am very happy with the star-shaped pendant lamp. The lamp, which is available at Le Souk, has been handmade in Egypt. Traditional techniques and craftsmanship are combined with a modern design. The little holes give the most gorgeous light effect on walls and ceiling. Also the wooden stool (used as bedside table), the Flower bedside lamps and the aluminium folding table are from Le Souk.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A BEACH COTTAGE ON FIRE ISLAND (NEAR NEW YORK)
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED