Last week I posted about this house that is decorated with furniture and accessories from Dutch label Droog Design. Here are some of the Droog items that can be found in this home. The image above shows the milk bottle lamp designed by Tejo Remy.
Clockwise, starting at the upper left corner: the Rag chair from Tejo Remy, the 85 Lamps is designed by Rody Graumans, the Chest of drawers is also from Tejo Remy, the Hare mat is designed by Ed Annink, Chris Kabel’s Shady Lace parasol, pottery Red revisited is from Bas Warmoeskerken,
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU