This grafitti cupboard is designed by Lova Anna James. Anna works from a studio in south east London, transforming twentieth century furniture into unique pieces of contemporary art. Each piece is fully restored by Anna before she creates her highly individual hand-painted designs. The cupboard in the image above is named Verona. Anna was inspired by her visits to Juliet’s house (from Romeo & Juliet) in Verona, Italy. She is totally captivated by the graffiti covering the walls at the archway entrance, all of it being declarations of love by visiting lovers, of all ages, from all over the world. The colours, and the messages create completely unique images. Visit Anna’s website to see more of her gorgeous work!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU