This grafitti cupboard is designed by Lova Anna James. Anna works from a studio in south east London, transforming twentieth century furniture into unique pieces of contemporary art. Each piece is fully restored by Anna before she creates her highly individual hand-painted designs. The cupboard in the image above is named Verona. Anna was inspired by her visits to Juliet’s house (from Romeo & Juliet) in Verona, Italy. She is totally captivated by the graffiti covering the walls at the archway entrance, all of it being declarations of love by visiting lovers, of all ages, from all over the world. The colours, and the messages create completely unique images. Visit Anna’s website to see more of her gorgeous work!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- HANDMADE DANDELION TILE BY CLAESSON KOIVISTO RUNE
- MYKONOS – A DESTINATION WITH THE MOST FAMOUS BEACH RESTAURANTS IN THE WORLD
- THE NEW FERM LIVING 2019 CATALOGUE
- BEAUTIFUL PAPER FLOWER CREATIONS BY DE BLOEMENIER
- BETWEEN SEASON FASHION
- A HOME IN BELGIUM + HOW TO CREATE A NATURAL STYLE INTERIOR
- A BEACH COTTAGE ON FIRE ISLAND (NEAR NEW YORK)
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS