I am a big fan of design store and brand Normann Copenhagen. They wrote me to inform me that they are introducing a great new design product in February: a vase called Grass designed by the danish design-duo Claydies. Grass is designed for ordinary flowers of the type we often overlook in our daily lives. With Grass you can bring the outdoors indoor. The vases are handmade, the variations of each vase emphasises its own unique character. To see more of Normann’s great designs, you can visit their website. Here you can also find a Normann sales representative in your country.
(the Normann store in Copenhagen)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU