How cute is this little kitchen from Swiss brand Momoll! Minimalist with Scandinavian influences, but very functional, kitchen ‘Lili’ is easily assembled with its wood sections that fit together. It has two cardboard doors, one which serves as the oven door and the other is in sugar candy pink; there’s also a hot plate that’s painted in chocolate brown on the work surface, a shelf, holes to put plastic cooking utensils or maybe jolly little puppets! Because if you turn Lili round, it transforms into a little theatre complete with two pretty little red check curtains. Every little girl will have so much fun playing with this kitchen! Available from Little Fashion Gallery (£146.67).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU