When I read about the Independent London/Store Guide, featured on Decor8, I immediately ordered a copy. The book arrived this Saturday (quick delivery!) and I spent some enjoyable hours looking though it. I recommend this guide to anyone going to London!
The Independent London/Store Guide is a new shoppers’ guide to London’s most interesting and individual independent stores. The book is packed with unique shops, lovely eateries, little hidden boutiques and more. All stores are organised by area. The colour maps will make sure that you won’t get lost. The guide can be bought online (£8.99) and can be shipped world-wide.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU