These cute pot holders are from Etsy shop Stjarnkraft. This seller from Finland does not like mass production and she strive to make the majority of her items as individual as possible instead of repeating a lucky design over and over and over again. This beautiful set of two 100% cotton pot-holders depicts the traditional Swedish dalahäst (in English ‘Dala horse’ or ‘Dalecarlian horse’) crocheted by hand in black and silvery grey in a special technique with double threads, which makes the rear side a negative of the front side. The pot holders are also available in red and in blue.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A BEACH COTTAGE ON FIRE ISLAND (NEAR NEW YORK)
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED