Pol’s Potten is a Dutch home accessories label based in Amsterdam. Their inventive and eccentric collection contains products which are made from durable and sustainable materials. Above and below you can see some of the images from their catalogue which was shot in Africa.
Part of the Pol’s Potten collection is available at Le Souk. For example lamp Flowers (image at the right of first row), hand-carved stool Devils Eye (image at the right of second row), coat rack Deer Park (image at the left of last row) and the teapot and cups in the photo below.
(images by Hotze Eisma)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU