Zwello is a new online store launched by the founders of YLighting.com. They carry furniture and accessories by many of the mid-century more noted names but they’re also big on fresh new designers. A whose-who of modern designers’ work is for sale including Alvar Aalto, Carlo Alessi, Charles and Ray Eames, Frank Gehry, Michael Graves, Isamu Noguchi, and many more. One of my favorite times from their collection are these beautiful glasses made from recycled glass. They are designed by Tord Boontje for Artecnica.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU