Bonbonbox is an online store (based in The Netherlands but shipping world wide) that offers beautiful products that have a soul and a story to tell. Bonbonbox wants to tell those stories, creating connections between the designers, the products and the design lovers and make shopping a fun and more personal experience. They work with well-established but also undiscovered designers. New designers are added every week, to offer you a new delicious selection of bonbons to choose from all the time. My favorite ‘bonbons’ are the concrete pendant light from Dutch designer Renate Vos and those lovely porcelain cups designed by De Intuïtiefabriek.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU