Is it a scarf or is it a poncho? I don’t know but what I do know is that I love my Coisa! I was happy to receive a Coisa to review and I have been wearing it non stop. I love how you can wear the Coisa in various ways to create different looks. The materials used are very soft, I also like the beautiful color tones (I have the silver one). After the success of the Coisa Original the Coisa Square was recently introduced. All items are made with love by skilled craftsmen in a small workshop in Portugal. The Coisa website is in Dutch but if you don’t speak Dutch and you want to know more you can send an email to info[at]coisa.nl.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A BEACH COTTAGE ON FIRE ISLAND (NEAR NEW YORK)
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED