This is the holiday home of fashion designer John Rocha in St. Jean–Cap-Ferrat in the South of France. The house itself is decorated in a minimalistic way. A lot of attention has been given to outdoor areas. The garden is lush and tropical and has a black state infinity swimming pool. The perfect place to enjoy the Mediterranean life style! The slatted loungers were found on the Clignancourt flea market in Paris and the white wire chairs picked up at a market in Nice. The glass table and wooden benches were both designed by John Rocha.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A BEACH COTTAGE ON FIRE ISLAND (NEAR NEW YORK)
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED