I was just informed by Sanne Annukka that she has some new designs in her collection (just in time for Christmas!). These beautifully screen printed wooden ‘Soul birds’ are available for pre-order. They are limited edition, there are only 100 birds available. Handcrafted in England, the birds are made from solid brown oak from a sustainable source. Also new in Sanne’s collection are three limited edition silk screen prints; Spirits of the North, Archipelago and The Shamanic Tepee, which are available in Sanne’s online shop.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU