I recently came back from a holiday in the Provence, France, where I have seen some gorgeous houses. Unfortunately I could not take any photos. But I can show you this French apartment decorated by Hand.
Hand is a French interior design firm run by Pierre Emmanuel Martin and Stéphane Garotin.
Their work has been featured in various interior magazine such as ELLE Déco France.This beautiful apartment is located in Tassin la Demi Lune, a village in the Rhône department in eastern France.
I like the unusual combination of retro furniture and ethnic elements.
(images from Hand)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU