This temporary loft is situated in an old factory.While transforming the ground floor and first floor into a gallery and home, the owners took refuge in the attic.
Although this was only a temporary solution, they decorated the top floor in a nice and clever way. Using found materials like shopping carts and industrial lockers, they transformed the space into an innovative live/work home. Their two kids get to live every child’s dream: they sleep in a tent!
(images from loftlife)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- HOW A RUG CAN CHANGE A ROOM
- SOME LOVELY MADEWELL PIECES FOR SPRING
- HANDMADE DANDELION TILE BY CLAESSON KOIVISTO RUNE
- MYKONOS – A DESTINATION WITH THE MOST FAMOUS BEACH RESTAURANTS IN THE WORLD
- THE NEW FERM LIVING 2019 CATALOGUE
- BEAUTIFUL PAPER FLOWER CREATIONS BY DE BLOEMENIER
- BETWEEN SEASON FASHION
- A HOME IN BELGIUM + HOW TO CREATE A NATURAL STYLE INTERIOR
- A BEACH COTTAGE ON FIRE ISLAND (NEAR NEW YORK)
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME