Ceramicist Basma Osama lives and works in Montreal, Canada. First known for her small series of handbuilt pieces, she has been devoting her time since 2006 to setting up Ceramik B., her studio for conception and production for porcelain tableware. Visit Ceramik B’s website to see her handcrafted and exclusive objects.
About the pieces: “Inspired by organic silhouettes, the pieces carry an invitation. Their shape and texture naturally find their way to the hand. Each piece is conceived to be a statement by itself and yet to smoothly mix with other pieces to make a color contrast or to complement the shape and the function. The colors are thought in such a way to enhance the lines without overriding them and to allow the pieces to adapt easily to any environment.”
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A BEACH COTTAGE ON FIRE ISLAND (NEAR NEW YORK)
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED