Unfortunately I could not visit the Woonbeurs in Amsterdam this year due to a very busy calendar. This lifestyle fair is held yearly and is always a great source of (interior) inspiration. Luckily I found some images of this year’s event at she.likes.cute.
All the major Dutch interior magazines were present with an entire decorated ‘inspiration house’ in which they showed the latest interior design trends. My favorite magazine VT Wonen decorated their house in neutral, light colors. Natural materials such as wood, wool and felt were used. This gave a warm and inviting feel to the house. The knitted rug in the image above is from Christien Meindertsma.
A colourful installation made from various objects.
The electronic fire place is designed by Piet Hein Eek.
I love this combination of bright white and wood.
Delft’s Blue inspired designs are big trend.
(images from she.likes.cute)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A BEACH COTTAGE ON FIRE ISLAND (NEAR NEW YORK)
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED