I love the natural tones that have been used in this Danish home (images are from Bo Bedre magazine, via emmas designblogg & spagat blog).
The owners have mixed vintage furniture with modern pieces. Below you can find some of the items that have been used for the interior design of this gorgeous house.
Clockwise, starting at the left: Santa & Cole’s Tripode table lamp, black Twiggy floor lamp by Marc Sadler for Foscarini, hand-carved wooden stool/table with square legs, Holmegaard vase designed by Maria Kariis, Shell Chair designed by Hans J. Wegner.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU