This post is the last in the series about bedrooms. My favorite bedroom in this post is the one in the image above. It looks very cosy and inviting! But for our new house we will probably go for this look.
The serene bedroom in the photo above is located in a former factory.
The all-white bedroom (image above) has a large cupboard with a build-in clock.
The walls of the bedroom in the image below are painted gold using a frottage technique, where paint is rubbed on layer by layer, giving the effect of an antique finish. The headboard was made by Revival Upholstery in London.
(images from Marie Claire Maison and Living Etc)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU