The images from yesterday’s post about Casa Lila are from the portfolio of Trine Thorsen. This Norwegian born photographer started her working career in service management, human resource management and the hotel- and travel industry. At the age of 29, Trine decided to leave her job and fullfill her dream of becoming a fulltime photographer.
Not a bad decision as her portfolio is truly gorgeous! Trine’s work has been published in Norwegian and international interior, fashion and lifestyle magazines. She has also contributed in several books. Above and below you can find a sample of her work. Isn’t that a gorgeous house by the way?!
(images by Trine Thorson)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU