Maria is a new Dutch magazine which is out on the shelves now. I have seen the launch campaign but did not know that my friend, and talented stylist, Pia Bijkerk was involved in one of the stories.
These gorgeous photos are styled by Pia and photographed by Jeroen Van Der Spek. The story is produced by Dutch food stylist & restaurateur Yvette Van Boven. Yvette also runs a breakfast & lunch restaurant in Amsterdam called Aan de Amstel. Well done guys, the story looks gorgeous! If I wasn’t still ill I would have run to the bookstore to get this magazine.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A BEACH COTTAGE ON FIRE ISLAND (NEAR NEW YORK)
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED