Another lovely and talented lady I met last Friday at the Meet & Greet organised by Holly is Riley. Riley is a fashion designer from the US who recently moved to Amsterdam. You should check out her gorgeous fashion label jackson, johnston & roe. The label has been set up by childhood friends Sara Moffat, Teo Griscom, and Riley Salyards (jackson, johnston and roe are their mother’s maiden names). I love their clothing as all items are timeless and very well made. It reminds me a bit of French label APC. Above you can see some of my favorite pieces. Click here to find out to find out where jackson, johnston & roe is being sold. There are no retailers in Europe yet but please contact them if you are interested in their clothing so they know where there is a demand for their label.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU