I recently posted about Taschen’s New Seaside Interiors book. I got this book a few days ago and I can tell you that it is gorgeous!
One of the most beautiful properties featured in the book is this amazing home in Positano, Italy. This 18th century villa was renovated in 2004 by Lazzarini Pickering Architteti, an architectural and design studio based in Rome, Italy.
The entire house (and outdoor areas!) are gorgeous but I especially love the combination of ethnic accessories (such as the antique suzani rugs) with the modern lines of the architecture.
(photographer: Matteo Piazza)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU