Domino Magazine has a piece on their website featuring 16 international design bloggers. And quess what? The Style Files is mentioned in this list!! I am very honored to be part of it and to mentioned together with these great blogs. The article is written by the lovely Holly. You might know Holly from her blog decor8 but this busy lady recently started another blog called Haus Maus, which is a diary documenting her adventures in setting up a city apartment in Hannover (Germany) and navigating a new culture. Thank you Holly and Domino for including me in your list!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A BEACH COTTAGE ON FIRE ISLAND (NEAR NEW YORK)
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED