Lagom (a Swedish word to describe ‘perfect balance’ or ‘just right’) is a new company based in the UK. The people at Lagom have a variety of background which result in thinking with a fresh perspective. Each team member brings something different in terms of their skills and abilities as well as professional backgrounds. The personalities involved are quite different and contrasting interests can result in a balanced and rounded approach. Lagom has designed various products such as these gorgeous pillows, but they also have prints and greeting cards in their collection. Check out their range of products here. Click here if you would like to know where their products are sold.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU