Danielle Mac Innes from Ireland sent me an email about her interior design consultancy Fuse Interiors. Fuse works includes show houses and apartments, commercial projects, residential interiors and project management. Danielle founded Fuse just over one year ago and has won the award for ‘Best Newcomer’ at the Interior Design 2008 show in the RDS. The show is the premier interiors fair in Ireland and showcases all the top Irish interior retailers and designers. Well done Danielle! Above you can see some of her beautiful work. You can visit Fuse’s website for more information.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A BEACH COTTAGE ON FIRE ISLAND (NEAR NEW YORK)
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED