Lately I have been seeing more and more silver colored home accessories and even silver furniture. Combined with other colors (for example) silver can look beautiful in your interior. But don’t go overboard , just a few silver accessories and furniture pieces will do the trick. Above and below your can find some examples of silver interior items. Above: large silver leather sofa, silver egg chair (image from the portfolio of Beale Lana), silver bath and mirror (image from photographer Penny Wincer).
Gorgeous large vase by Dutch designer Carola Zee (this vase can be bought through Le Souk, let me know if you are interested).
Clockwise starting left: Garland light by Tord Boontje, silver leather poof, Oh Deer coat hook, silver coated porcelain teapot, classic racer, large coral vase (can be ordered in different sizes through Le Souk, just drop me an email).
Top row: embossed metal-covered chest of drawers (left), Indian white metal coffee table (right). Second row: embossed metal-covered cupboard (left), embossed metal-covered bedside table (right).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- HOW A RUG CAN CHANGE A ROOM
- SOME LOVELY MADEWELL PIECES FOR SPRING
- HANDMADE DANDELION TILE BY CLAESSON KOIVISTO RUNE
- MYKONOS – A DESTINATION WITH THE MOST FAMOUS BEACH RESTAURANTS IN THE WORLD
- THE NEW FERM LIVING 2019 CATALOGUE
- BEAUTIFUL PAPER FLOWER CREATIONS BY DE BLOEMENIER
- BETWEEN SEASON FASHION
- A HOME IN BELGIUM + HOW TO CREATE A NATURAL STYLE INTERIOR
- A BEACH COTTAGE ON FIRE ISLAND (NEAR NEW YORK)
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME