Check out the new Kitchen collection by McGuire! The natural wood and wicker furniture pieces are gorgeous (and so are the images!). The collection is made up of 21 new pieces and includes 3 tables and 11 chairs and 7 counter stools.
The designs are inspired by a variety of recognizable styles: Danish Modern, traditional Japanese and mid-century modern. These pieces also take advantage of their uncommon components to recall the organic nature of their raw materials, with shapes inspired by the tangle of jungle rattan, the solid trunk of an exotic tree, and the intricate pattern of sunlight on the forest floor. McGuire is a San Fransisco based company. Their mission is to lend pleasure and permanence to contemporary living by creating functional art of lasting value, backed by exceptional. Click here for more information about the Kitchen collection. Unfortunately this line is not affordable for most of us…
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU