Nervous System is a collaboration between Jessica Eve Rosenkrantz and Jesse Louis-Rosenberg. Jesse and Jessica met in 2004 at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology where Jessica was studying Architecture and Biology and Jesse was studying Mathematics and Computer Science. Together they create experimental jewelry, combining nontraditional materials like silicone rubber and stainless steel with rapid prototyping methods. They find inspiration in complex patterns generated by computation and nature. Nervous System also has an Etsy store when you buy their beautiful and highly original jewellery.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A BEACH COTTAGE ON FIRE ISLAND (NEAR NEW YORK)
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED