The coming days will be about kitchens! I have tried to find images of different styles of kitchens. Modern, traditional, country … what is your favorite kitchen style? I personally love a mix of modern and traditional elements.
The top image is from Marie Claire Maison. The beautiful photos above are from the portfolio of stylist Eva Lindh. Martin Dyrlov from Denmark is the photographer of the gorgeous images below.
By the way, I am on holiday this week (yeah!). I will continue posting but perhaps not as frequent as normal. See you soon!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU