Every time I visit ‘De Bakkerswinkel’ (great scones with homemade jam!) in Amsterdam I admire their beautiful tableware (image above) designed by Mara Skujeniece. Mara, born in Latvia, has her studio in Amsterdam from where she works on her growing collection of ceramics, interior accessories and furniture.
Above you can see some of her designs. The table linnen collection (top left) is available from Vivian Hann in Amsterdam. Mara’s left-over spoons (top right + below left) are available per piece, each one is unique (€5 per spoon). The porcelain vases (below right) are for one flower only. To see more of Mara’s designs, you can visit her website by clicking here.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU