To celebrate the upcoming weekend I would like to show these inspiring images from IJm. Frank Visser (The Netherlands) is the founder of IJm studio. Frank considers himself a story teller. His inspiration resides in the work around him. This can be scenes from classic movies, photographs, furniture, designer clothing but also simple flea market finds. Frank: “Rare combination of concentrated time and emotion form mood-boards from which new stories emerge”.
The beautiful, fairytale like productions are often seen in magazine as ELLE Wonen (the Dutch ELLE Decoration). From 24 – 26 November you can admire the beautifully styled settings yourself during a Christmas market organised bij IJM at their atelier/studio in Amsterdam. They promise lots of Christmas inspiration set in a wonderful world full of (Christmas) lights! Click here for more information.
(images from IJm)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU