Eat Drink Design is a temporary restaurant inside a greenhouse set up in Eindhoven during the Dutch Design Week. Dutch designers have decorated the interior and every night one of the designers is link to a leading Dutch chef to prepare a stylish dinner event.
Every evening, a new duo will be presenting the result of their collaboration. The outcome is a surprise: a stylish dinner service and/or table linen, or perhaps even an entirely new way of looking at food. One of the collaborating designers is Kiki van Eijk, who has designed this gorgeous Bottled Lamp.
Other designers that are contributing to Eat Drink Design are Carolien Niebling (top image), Annelies Hermsen (left image) and Maarten Baptist (right image).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU