As I love gardening, but don’t have a garden, I can spend hours on my balcony tending the flowers and rearranging pots and plants. Most of the pots and furniture come from IKEA. I love rocking chair GULLHOLMEN (top image) which is made from banana fiber (€59.00/$59.99).
Stool ALSEDA (€29.95/$29.95) is also made from banana leaves. I have several of them in my house! The silver tray and tea pot are bought on a trip to Marrakech, Morocco, several years ago. As you can see, I am ready for summer. The only thing that is still missing is the sun! (We have had lots of rain in this part of the world and not a lot of sunshine).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A BEACH COTTAGE ON FIRE ISLAND (NEAR NEW YORK)
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED