Inga Sempe is a designer living in Paris, France. She graduated from ENSCI-Les Ateliers (Ecole Nationale Superieure de Creation Industrielle, Paris) in 1993. She then was a fellow at the Villa Medici, Academie de France a Rome, in 2000-01. In 2000 she opened her studio in Paris. Inga has won several awards, for example the Grand Prix de la Creation en design de la Ville de Paris in 2003. Inga works with Cappellini, Edra, Ligne Roset, Baccarat, Pallucco, to name a few.
These gorgeous lamps “Suspensions plisees” (pleated-hanging lamp) were designed for Italian company Cappellini. You can visit Inga’s website to see all her other beautiful designs.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU