Also on display at the Milan Furniture Fair 2007 were these ‘jewellery drawers’ and ‘jewellery lamp’ by Swedish designer Malin Lundmark. The designs are part of the project ”As if fantasy was reality”; a project which consists of products where fantasy has become reality. Malin lives in Stockholm, Sweden, where she works with functional design, often with a poetic value added to it. For her it is important that a product is telling a story and that you get something more than its function when you use or look at it. You can see more of Malin’s designs by visiting her website.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU