Another gorgeous print that I want to share with you! This For Like Ever poster was quickly sold out after appearing in articles about accessories designer Jessie Randall in Elle Accessories and Domino magazines. Luckily for us a new edition of the poster has been printed. This limited edition poster (25″x38″) is silkscreen printed on acid-free paper. It supersedes the original poster, which was a non-archival untrimmed press sheet. I love the bold pink and pink and fluorescent red inks colours. The poster is available from the Village website, the price is $30 to US and $50 to other countries. I already ordered one!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A BEACH COTTAGE ON FIRE ISLAND (NEAR NEW YORK)
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED