Amelia from Bombus wrote me about their new shop on Etsy. Bombus is a UK-based furniture and accessories company by Amelia Coward and Lee Hunnisett De Beer. They are obsessed with hoarding vintage furniture and homeware. Combined with a unique contemporary decoupage technique, which uses fabric, vintage books and comics, they have created a unique collection of recycled products. I am not the only one that like their designs: one of their chairs was recently featured in The Times! Check out their website or Etsy store. Thanks Amelia for writing me!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU