Manufacturers e15, Dornbracht and Alape have joint forces and started NEW PLACES. With this collaborative collection for bathrooms, they want to open up the boundaries between the living area and the bathing room and bring these two areas together. Did they succeed in this? Judging by the photos of these stunning, zen-like bathrooms, I think they did.
The inspiration for NEW PLACES came from bathing and relaxation rituals. The designs are base on three themes: welcome, unity and base. Various modules, consisting of accessories such as mirrors, shelves and trays, are available for each theme. Visit the website of NEW SPACES for more information and to see all modules available.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU