Designer Patricia Urquilo is still in the Spotlight. Today her Crochet carpet is featured. This pretty hand crocheted rug, is designed by Urquila togeter with Eliana Gerotto for Italian company Paola Lenti.
The flowers and leaves that form the rug are hand crocheted, assembled and sewn by hand to a support net. The stitching is executed with a highly resistant polyester thread. The nature of the rug’s fabric allows is to be used outdoors as well. In addition to the standard size (100 x 400 cm), it is possible to produce rugs up to 8m. More information can be found on the Paola Lenti website.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- HANDMADE DANDELION TILE BY CLAESSON KOIVISTO RUNE
- MYKONOS – A DESTINATION WITH THE MOST FAMOUS BEACH RESTAURANTS IN THE WORLD
- THE NEW FERM LIVING 2019 CATALOGUE
- BEAUTIFUL PAPER FLOWER CREATIONS BY DE BLOEMENIER
- BETWEEN SEASON FASHION
- A HOME IN BELGIUM + HOW TO CREATE A NATURAL STYLE INTERIOR
- A BEACH COTTAGE ON FIRE ISLAND (NEAR NEW YORK)
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME
- A LIGHT FILLED CANAL HOUSE IN AMSTERDAM
- THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS