Sprawling over 500 hectares of beautiful woodland, rolling hills, olive groves and vineyards, Villa Lena in Tuscany, Italy, is much more than just a traditional Tuscan retreat. It is set up as an artist residency and a hotel where art and culture are the heart of the project. This creatively inspiring and serene place, suitable both for individuals and families, offers multiple places to stay and multiple places to rest and enjoy a break. In addition, they run an active program of workshops, lectures and entertainment formed on the basis of the ideas by artists in residence. Guests can stay in apartments or houses which are spread over the estate. Rooms are designed with an emphasis on easy chic, spaces are filled with vintage pieces, recycled furniture and art produced at the residency. For more information you can visit Villa Lena’s website.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A BEAUTIFUL APARTMENT (FOR SALE) IN AMSTERDAM
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU
- AN INDUSTRIAL IRON CAST SOHO LOFT IN NEW YORK CITY
- THE SURFRIDER: A CALIFORNIA BEACH HOUSE HOTEL
- BEST HOME DECOR ITEMS BY URBAN OUTFITTERS