I always love the styling done by Rafa Kids! Inspired by cheerful and sunny orange colour Agata from Rafa Kids combined it with sober tones of grey, patterns of birds wallpaper and a graphics touch. Delicate pattern of birds on the wallpaper, which is from Chispum, brings the dreamy atmosphere in this room. The plane stickers are from Chispum as well. That beautiful bed is from Rafa Kids and here you can also purchase the orange wool blanket as well as the shelf featured in the last image.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A BEAUTIFUL APARTMENT (FOR SALE) IN AMSTERDAM
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU
- AN INDUSTRIAL IRON CAST SOHO LOFT IN NEW YORK CITY
- THE SURFRIDER: A CALIFORNIA BEACH HOUSE HOTEL
- BEST HOME DECOR ITEMS BY URBAN OUTFITTERS