With autumn approaching it is time to stock up some warm scarves and cardigans! The latest addition (but already a favorite!) to my wardrobe is a cardigan from Dutch label Coisa. It is made of 100% merino and knitted delicate so it is super soft and comfortable!. As merino wool keeps you cool in the summer and warm during the colder season the cardigan is a versatile piece to have. Coisa is all about highly individualistic, funky scarves and shawls that are timeless, practical and crafted from the highest quality materials. Each knitted item is made from the finest Italian yarns and produced in limited numbers. Coisa owner Kim: ‘Comfortable scarves and shawls without frills or fanfare and in striking colors. Timeless items that we know will bring you years of enjoyment and durability. Owing to the finest textiles of the knitwear, our products are luxuriously soft on the skin’. Good to know, all items are manufactured in small studios in Portugal, The Netherlands, Turkey and Belgium, where they strictly adhere to responsible production and excellent working conditions. All Coisa items are reasonably prices (119 EUR for the cardigan) but Coisa kindly offers a 10% discount to readers of The Style Files. Enter code stylefiles15 at the check out process and you will receive your discount. Thanks Coisa!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A BEAUTIFUL APARTMENT (FOR SALE) IN AMSTERDAM
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU
- AN INDUSTRIAL IRON CAST SOHO LOFT IN NEW YORK CITY
- THE SURFRIDER: A CALIFORNIA BEACH HOUSE HOTEL
- BEST HOME DECOR ITEMS BY URBAN OUTFITTERS