On my list of places to visit are the Aeolian Islands, a group of small island north of Sicily, Italy. Bed & Breakfast Casa dei Poeti is located on one of the islands, on Stromboli to be precise. The owners’ passion and appreciation for this little paradise in the Aeolian Islands is reflected in the rooms and homes they offer to tourists. Their rentals are intimately Aeolian, with gorgeous views of the sea, large rooms with balconies, the most important area of the house. You can find more beautiful images and information on my blog The Travel Files.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A BEAUTIFUL APARTMENT (FOR SALE) IN AMSTERDAM
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU
- AN INDUSTRIAL IRON CAST SOHO LOFT IN NEW YORK CITY
- THE SURFRIDER: A CALIFORNIA BEACH HOUSE HOTEL
- BEST HOME DECOR ITEMS BY URBAN OUTFITTERS
- A SCANDINAVIAN APARTMENT WITH A VINTAGE TOUCH
- A STYLISH VACATION RENTAL IN MONTAUK, USA