The White House is a beautiful guesthouse in Daylesford, Australia. This original 1850s brick miner’s cottage has been restored and given a rustic, industrial feel by Lynda Gardener. Lynda is an interior designer and the owner of Empire Vintage in Melbourne’s Albert Park. The result is something special and the vintage treasures are giving the house a unique look and feel. The open fireplaces, cosy bedrooms, gorgeous bathrooms and tranquil private gardens make The White House the ultimate getaway. Make sure to book well in advance as it is often fully booked.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A BEAUTIFUL APARTMENT (FOR SALE) IN AMSTERDAM
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU
- AN INDUSTRIAL IRON CAST SOHO LOFT IN NEW YORK CITY
- THE SURFRIDER: A CALIFORNIA BEACH HOUSE HOTEL
- BEST HOME DECOR ITEMS BY URBAN OUTFITTERS