Restored is one of my favorite new shops in Amsterdam and a must-visit if you happen to be here in the city. Restored is a run by two very creative ladies, Petra and Marijke. Every item in their shop is unique and hand-made.
In addition to their own designs, they also sell ceramics, jewellery, pillows, bags and accessories from 15 other designers. As Petra and Marijke are passionate to show beauty to the world, they also have an ‘open atelier’ in the back of the store.
A large part of the collection is made from recycled materials, hence the name Restored.
Address: Haarlemmerdijk 39, Amsterdam. Website: www.restored.nl
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A BEAUTIFUL APARTMENT (FOR SALE) IN AMSTERDAM
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU
- AN INDUSTRIAL IRON CAST SOHO LOFT IN NEW YORK CITY
- THE SURFRIDER: A CALIFORNIA BEACH HOUSE HOTEL
- BEST HOME DECOR ITEMS BY URBAN OUTFITTERS