The Salone Internazionale del Mobile was held last week in Milan, Italy. Here are some images of the latest designs presented by Dutch designers. The photo above shows the work of Dutch label Goods.
Above and below are designs from Studio Job’s gospel collection.
Piet Hein Eek presented Table Soccer (below).”It began with the figure, folded like a clothespin, after which the feet, legs, torso, shoulder blades and head automatically followed. The rest of the game was then produced to match in the same rugged steel and functional style.”
(images from designws)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU
- AN INDUSTRIAL IRON CAST SOHO LOFT IN NEW YORK CITY
- THE SURFRIDER: A CALIFORNIA BEACH HOUSE HOTEL
- BEST HOME DECOR ITEMS BY URBAN OUTFITTERS