This beautiful house is situated on the Troia peninsula in Portugal. It is the summer house of architect Pedro Ferreire Pinto and his daughters Sofia, who is also an architect, and Madalena, an interior architect. No wonder the house is stunning!
The living room has a concrete floor and white walls. I love the neutral colors and use of natural materials. In fact, it could have been my living room!
Simple materials such a concrete have been used through the house, as you can see in the bathroom. A beautiful pool, hidden in a pine tree forest, also belongs to the property. Isn’t this a fabulous place to spend you holiday?
(images from Marie Claire Maison)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU
- AN INDUSTRIAL IRON CAST SOHO LOFT IN NEW YORK CITY
- THE SURFRIDER: A CALIFORNIA BEACH HOUSE HOTEL
- BEST HOME DECOR ITEMS BY URBAN OUTFITTERS